KEF encourages the school community to take advantage of funding opportunities provided by eScrip and other community partner programs. To capture those benefits for KEF, families have only to sign up with one or more of the program partners before shopping in their normal manner (except eScrip which now requires no sign-up!).
eScrip and its merchant partners have created a system that rewards customer loyalty by contributing a percentage of purchases (e.g., up to 4% from Andronico’s and Safeway) to our school. You don’t even need to sign up! Just click on the eScrip Mall logo below (or the “Shop with eScrip” link on the school homepage), and then select your desired online merchant from the eScrip site. You pay the same price but Hilltop School automatically receives a donation for your purchase! All major stores are available, including Amazon, Apple iTunes, The Gap, Office Depot, and tons more.
If you’d like to get a statement of your purchases and related donations, then you can register your grocery club card and debit/credit card(s) with eScrip using the steps below.
- Log onto eScrip and go to “sign-up”
- Designate Kensington Elementary School (ID#121964533) to receive contributions
- Register your grocery club cards and debit/credit card(s)
Target’s “Take Charge of Education” program donates up to 1% of your purchases to our school. You just need to designate our school as beneficiary on your Target REDcard. If you do not have a Target REDcard which can be either a credit or debit card, you can apply in person at any Target store or online at Target.com Redcard.
Simple Target registration – Register today!
- If you already have a Target card, log onto Target and enroll in “Take Charge of Education”. Use Kensington Elementary School ID #34666.
- If you do not already have a Target card, log onto Target REDcard and sign up for the card of your choice. Use Kensington Elementary School ID #34666.
- OR, if you do not have access to the Internet, please go in to your local Target store.
These are ways to make a difference with no additional purchases necessary. The giving doesn’t need to stop here. Encourage your extended family and friends to support Kensington Hilltop Elementary School. The sky’s the limit on what we can collectively raise!