You asked for a change — and we heard you! We are retiring the Spring Spell-a-Thon fundraiser to try something new.
Get ready for Activity Week!
Activity Week is a new fundraiser that supports the KEF programs that help each student at Hilltop thrive. Programs like PE, Art, Music, Science Lab, Computer, Library, Read Naturally, Math Olympiads and more are made possible only with your support!
The goal of Activity Week is to encourage our kids to raise their activity level with fun, new movement-based activities, all while raising funds for our school.
Your child has a number of fun ways to become a Kensington Hilltop Activity Hero!
- Obstacle Course – During each classroom’s scheduled PE class, all of the kids will participate in a fun and challenging obstacle course. We will need lots of parent volunteers to make this a success, so stay tuned for your opportunity to sign up!
- Running Club – All kids are encouraged to attend morning Running Club, held Monday-Friday on the lower yard from 8am-8:25am each day. Special tokens will be awarded for participation.
- Recess – Each day, all kids will be encouraged to jump rope, hula hoop, join a dance party – so get ready to move!
- Recess Game Day – On Thursday of Activity Week, all kids will have the opportunity to play in organized activities during recess. Again, we will be asking for parent volunteers to help out, so get ready to play!
- Family Fun – All families are encouraged to do some kind of physical activity together that week—hike, bike ride, basketball – be creative.