Activity Week is back!
Activity Week is a fundraiser that supports the KEF programs that help each student at Hilltop thrive. Programs like PE, Art, Music, Science Lab, Computer, Library, Read Naturally, Math Olympiads and more are made possible only with your support!
The goal of Activity Week is to encourage our kids to raise their activity level with fun, new movement-based activities, all while raising funds for our school. It gives them an opportunity to help support the programs they love.
Your child has a number of fun ways to become a Kensington Hilltop Activity Hero!
- Obstacle Course – All of the kids will participate in the Kensington Ninja Warrior obstacle course. We will need lots of parent volunteers to make this a success, so stay tuned for your opportunity to sign up!
- Running Club – All kids are encouraged to attend morning Running Club, held Monday-Friday on the lower yard from 8am-8:25am each day. Special tokens will be awarded for participation.
- Recess – Each day, all kids will be encouraged to jump rope, hula hoop, join a dance party – so get ready to move!
- Recess Game Day – On Thursday of Activity Week, all kids will have the opportunity to play in organized activities during recess. Again, we will be asking for parent volunteers to help out, so get ready to play!
- Family Fun – All families are encouraged to do some kind of physical activity together that week—hike, bike ride, basketball – be creative.
Your child can track their activities throughout the week using this log. The goal is to have at least one or more 15-minute activity completed each day to earn those pledges!
Pledge online using the link below to search for your child’s unique pledge page, or check your inbox for your child’s unique URL that was recently sent by email. You can also collect pledges using the paper form.
Would you like to help out?
We definitely need additional parent help for some of the organized activities, like the obstacle course and recess activities. Join the kids and help them get into the spirit of the week while you have fun playing in the fresh air! If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Kerry Sylvester (firstname.lastname@example.org). For other questions about Activity Week, please contact Amy Draemel at email@example.com or Cindy Zedeck at firstname.lastname@example.org.