There are no KASEP classes on the following dates (note these dates follow the same Holiday schedule as KHS):
Fall Session Holidays:
- Monday – October 9th
- Wednesday – November 1st
- Friday – November 10th
- Thurs – Friday, November 23th – 24th
Winter Session Holidays:
- Monday – January 15th
- Monday – Friday, February 19th – 23rd
Spring Session Holidays:
- Monday – Friday, April 2rd – 6th
- Monday – May 28th
Fall Session Minimum Days:
- Tuesday, October 31 – Halloween
- Thursday, November 2 – Teacher Conference Day
- Friday, November 3 – Teacher Conference Day
- Monday, November 6 – Teacher Conference Day
- Tuesday, November 7 – Teacher Conference Day
- Friday, December 15 – Winter Break
Winter Session Minimum Days:
- No Minimum Days
Spring Session Minimum Days:
- Thursday, April 19th – Open House
- Thursday, June 7th – End of School Year
KASEP does not alter the start of its classes on minimum day schedule (Wednesday). KASEP’s first class after school starts at 2:30 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday).
Wednesday KASEP schedule starts at 1:50pm every Wednesday throughout the year.
Minimum days: KASEP provides an optional service of providing supervision for your child in bridging the gap between when school lets out on minimum days not including Wednesdays (1:50 for grades 1-3 and 2:10 for grades 4-6) and when the first KASEP classes begin at 2:30. This optional service for your child costs $20 per child for the academic year.
You can pay online for this service.