Kindergarten is your child’s first experience of what life beyond preschool is like. Our kindergarten teachers have seen generations of students pass through their doors. Kindergarten focuses on the introduction of public school curriculum as well as continuing the socialization and introduction of students to perhaps a broader range of experiences than previously experienced. KHS works hard to make sure this is a special year for your child.
Class begins earlier than the upper grades at 8:15am and ends at 1:30 pm. Students eat lunch on the kindergarten yard and have their own separate playground from the upper grades, which they share with the children of Neighborhood School, the on site preschool and after school care program.
- Ms. Bea Lieberman Room 1
- Ms. Laurel Gillespie Room 2
- Ms. Frannie Barr/Ms. Sarah Schroeder Room 3
Materials presented at Kindergarten Welcome Day, May 18, 2017
- Kindergarten letter from Principal Judy Sanders
- Summer Play dates 2017
- Important Dates for Kindergarten Families-2017
- After School Care Programs 2017
- KHS Parent Groups 2017
- Traffic Flow Patterns and Parking.Kindergarten Welcome 2016
- WCCUSD 2017-2018 academic calendar
- WCCUSD Volunteer Badge Info
- WCCUSD Attendance Policy