As the year winds down, there are some reminders and some information I would like to share with you:
- Please check the Lost and Found in the hallway outside the MPR. There is quite a collection of jackets, sweatshirts, sweaters, lunchboxes, water bottles, etc. that have been collected during the past few months. They will all be donated or otherwise disposed of at the end of the year, so please collect what belongs to your children before school is out.
- If your child has medication at school, please collect them from Pam in the office. Medication should not be left at school over the summer.
- Be sure to let the office staff know if your plans change for next year. If your child will not be returning to Kensington, please let us know as soon as possible. We have a waiting list at a couple of grade levels, and we would like to be able to let families know if spaces open up.
- Among the changes planned for next year are all new Chromebook tablets for classroom use. If your child currently has a school tablet at home, please have your him/her bring it back to school. New tablets will be issued when students return in August.
- Before returning to school in August, the District is asking parents to go online and update their contact information and complete the annual forms on the PowerSchool Parent Portal. There is a link (PowerSchool Parent Login, under Quick Links) on our school website: kensingtonhilltop.org. Please look for the instruction sheet (on bright green paper) with individualized login information being sent home with each student.