The Dads’ Club is preparing for a busy Spring Season, and we would love to have your help! Please volunteer, attend, or let us know of any questions! Here is our upcoming calendar of events:
- Saturday, 4/21: Please join us for the Spring School Clean Up 9am-3pm. We will be meeting near the Dads’ Club container near the Kindergarten yard. Breakfast and lunch will be served. Bring the whole family for as long as you like. The kids have really enjoyed sprucing up the campus!
- Wednesday, 4/25: Art Night and Pizza 7pm. Bring the whole family to enjoy Art Night with our very own Winoka! And back by popular demand: We will be selling pizza, so grab some dinner, work on some art, and come have fun!
- Thursday, 4/26: Dads’ Club General Meeting, 7pm / MPR. Carnival planning is underway! Come hear about our schedule and how you can help with one of our most fun events of the year!
- Saturday, 5/12: Kensington Hilltop’s Carnival! Games, Cake walks, White Elephant Sale…what a great way to spend a Saturday! We are preparing for our best year yet, so get ready for some fun! Volunteer!
- Friday, 5/18: Dads’ Club Year End Party, 630pm / Youth Hut. Mark your calendars for our Year End Party! We will be celebrating a busy year and all of your hard work. Good food, good drinks with childcare…a winning combination! Thank you for all of your hard work this year! RSVP!