VOLUNTEER BADGES are REQUIRED by the school district in order to volunteer in your child’s classroom or go on a field trip.
IF YOU NEED A BADGE :
1) Apply online via Be A Mentor www.beamentor.org/now If you don’t have access to a computer ask your school for help OR call 510-342-7176 to have a paper application mailed.
2) Schedule your FREE Fingerprinting Appointment Online
Once you have received your welcome e-mail with your login information, log in and:
- Schedule your free fingerprinting appointment online
There is no cost for fingerprinting starting January 6, 2014
- Answer an online TB questionnaire
WCCUSD board has waived the requirement for TB testing for volunteer purposes.
Appointments are scheduled on:
– Tuesdays 9:30am – 12 noon
– Thursdays 1pm – 4pm
Community Engagement Department- Room 906 and 910 4300 Cutting Blvd (behind Swim Center) Richmond, CA 94804
Bring the following to your fingerprint appointment:
· Livescan form completed (you can download the form from Be A Mentor)
· Valid US Government Issue Picture I.D. OR Consulate I.D or passport.
3) A WCCUSD Volunteer badge will be mailed to the applicant after all documentation is received and verified (may take up to 30 days).