- Kindergarten Registration for the 2019/20 school year
Will be January 14th through the 31st during the hours of 9:00-11:30 am and 1:00-3:00 pm.
Your child must be 5 years old by September 1, 2019 to be eligible for Kindergarten.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Registration papers filled out online. Link to online registration site will be available on January 14, 9am at wccusd.net
If you come in without filling out your online registration we will take all your verifying documents and you can complete the enrollment process by submitting your online registration later that day.
2. Certified copy of birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or passport.
3. Up- to- date immunization record.
4. Proof of Residence: You will need to bring two pieces of documentation verifying your address and one form of valid Photo ID. All documents must be original.
- Upcoming Events
Monday, Jan 14 – Kindergarten registration begins for the 2019-20 school year
Friday, Jan 18 – Coffee with the principal – 8:30/Library
Monday, Jan 21 – MLK Jr. Holiday – No School
Tuesday, Jan 22 – Dads’ Club meeting – 7 PM
KEF meeting – 7:45 PM
Wednesday, Feb 13 – Writing festival – 6 PM
Monday Feb 18 – Friday Feb 22 – Presidents’ week holiday/No School
- About the KEF
What is the Kensington Education Foundation?
The Kensington Education Foundation (KEF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, established in 1983, with a mission of delivering academic enrichment programs to Hilltop students. The organization supports educational programs that supplement and extend the academic offerings funded by our school district. The KEF also provides financial resources to help Hilltop School mitigate the impact of changes to academic funding at the state and district level.
- Kensington PTA Parent Education Night
Raising Resilient Children in a Challenging World
Please join us for our annual Parent Education Night featuring parent coach, speaker, and author Vicki Hoefle. In this presentation you will learn simple and effective strategies, tools and a communication style- that promotes resiliency in children. Thursday, January 10, 7:00 PM in the MPR. Please RSVP
- Hello and Happy 2019!
The New Year is upon us, and The Dads’ Club is excited to invite you to the following events, so please mark your calendars!
- February 26th – Dads’ Club General Meeting. The first Dads’ Club General meeting of the New Year. We will discuss our key events for the remainder of the school year. The meeting will be held at the MPR at 7pm.
- March 26th – Dads’ Club General Meeting & BBQ. Please gather your family and join us for a tasty hot dog BBQ. The festivities will be held in the schoolyard next to the MPR.
- April 23rd – Dads’ Club General Meeting. We will focus on planning for the Spring Carnival.
- May 11 – PTA & Dads’ Club Spring Carnival
- June 1 – Dads’ Club, PTA, and KEF Appreciation Party
- About Site Council
The School Site Council (SSC) is composed of the school principal and 8-10 parents, teachers and other staff selected by their peers, representing all segments of the school community for the common goal of supporting student success. The SSC does this by developing and monitoring the implementation of the schoolâ€™s plan known as the Single Plan for Student Achievement. The SSC also determines how certain funds received by the school for this purpose should be spent.
The SSC members are the principal; teacher representatives; other staff representatives; parents/other community representatives, and student representatives at the secondary level with each group selected by their peers.